Friday, February 20, 2009

Kassi/loxion

I just moved to Melville and have not even being greeted or greeted someone(cause the situation is so hard to allow such, il continue to try though), people are so conservative, its so different. My hometown is Kuruman, and there a home is not just the place where one puts his head, but the immediate people my neighbors and so forth. It was once said along these lines : "...a child is raised by a society...". Clearly we have moved away from such, i used to hear people complain about this, but its only hitting me now. It feels so weired where i stay, i dont look up to comming back to where i stay when i am from somewhere. I cannot really call it a home. Kuruman(kassi) reamains my home!!!. The yards are high walls, kinda like mind ur own bussiness. Fellow South Africans, if we still talk of Ubuntu and it does not begin at home, What a desception we are in!!!!.

No comments: